Who says girls get all the fun when it comes to jewelry? outside of watches, and necklaces, wearing a bracelet or a crap ton of rings doesn’t make guys look “cool.” As a matter of fact, it’s pretty hard to find something that looks “cool” enough for your crowd of friends. But, thanks to ThinkGeek we can now pretend to be cool by wearing a Magtitatn Neo Legend Power Band, or that one bracelet that Tony Stark was wearing when Loki visited Tony Stark’s pad and they were talking about what kind of drinks to have. The power bands are the bracelets that call out his suit mid flight and wrap around him just in time to save him from eminent death.
You may not get the cool side special effects, but you do get a hell of a power band that looks pretty bad ass. Unlike other movie props, this isn’t a replica of a screen worn prop; the Power Band worn on screen is exactly the same as the one offered by Think Geek. It’s worth at a solid $199.99 and it’s made out of titanium, stainless steel, and carbon fiber which makes it pretty sweet looking.
Avengers “Iron Man” MAGTITAN NEO LEGEND Power Band
- Exactly like the Power Bands seen in “The Avengers” – worn by Tony Stark.
- Limited edition.
- Fully licensed Marvel collectible.
- Materials: Titanium, stainless steel, carbon fiber, epoxy resin, and two 100mT (1,000G) ferrite permanent magnets.
- Medium: fits wrists 6.3″ – 7.5″
- Large: fits wrists 7.5″ – 8.5″
- Width: approx. 0.59″